Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Final thoughts

CopyTrans Manager has replaced iTunes on my computer.

Is there anything else to be said about this iTunes replacement? Sure! It’s a fast, light and free alternative to manage your iPhone without iTunes, just as advertised.
It doesn’t do everything but what it does, it does well. And for what I need, I’d say it’s perfect. Give it a try, or not, but please write some comments!

I’ll see if I have time (and will) to try out other solutions and give my impressions on them.


EDIT: I have just received an email from the guys over at CopyTrans telling me that the new release supports all iPhones and iPod Touch! Congrats!


Frankly, I think it's the only shortcoming of this free replacement to iTunes.

Click here for Part 9: Links & goodies

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, great to see some support to this app. Just bought an iTouch and was wondering if this app was worth it (cuz frankly, iTunes sucks in Win7 regarding file management)! you pushed me over the ledge ;)

    ReplyDelete