Monday, September 21, 2009

A long needed update

Hi All,

well it's been quite a while and a lot of new CopyTrans Manager versions have come my way.

I'll try to find some time to update accordingly but for now I'd just like to summarize the key updates that I have found in the newest version:

* New iPod media player, pops out of the main window. Seems pretty well done, shows iPod music artwork, track ratings, etc. Nice feature, you can now change the track playing order.

* Advanced preferences. There are tons of things to change in here. Seems like there is soon going to be some skinning going on! There's an option there but does not seem activated yet... I'm definitively looking forward to that though!

* I've tried CopyTrans Manager with the latest iPod Nano 5G, and everything works perfectly.

Have to go!

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete