Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some CopyTrans Manager news

It's been (again) quite some time since I've updated this blog.

Recently, I've been moving all of my iPods (Shuffle and iPod Touch) to CopyTrans Manager. I use it on a day-to-day basis and really don't even realize I've not started iTunes in so long... I therefore forget to post here. Sorry.

To get the latest version of CopyTrans Manager, please visit this page: CopyTrans Manager - the free iPhone manager.

Here's a list of news in CopyTrans Manager, the iTunes alternative.

* All iPod music and video meta tag data fields are modifiable.
* Auto-search for iPhone album artwork




* Basic theming support (will be posting a how-to soon)
* CopyTrans Fan page with tips and contests:
CopyTrans Fan Page

* iPad read-only support

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete