Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The best iTunes replacement: CopyTrans Manager

I tried a few others first, some were packed with features, some had less features. Some too complicated, some too basic. Most of them are free though, so I guess you can't complain...

In the end, the one that best suites my particular needs is CopyTrans Manager.

The one that lets me add my music on the go quickly and that launches instantly (yes, that's pretty fast). An iTunes alternative that lets me edit my iPod tag information and imports artwork from my music files automatically.

This alternative iPod manager has it all, supports playlists and even has an integrated music player!

Ok, it’s still in beta stage but really, I’m not sure why !?


Click here for Part 4: Downloading and running CopyTrans Manager

 

3 comments:

  1. just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea iPhone 7s cover

    ReplyDelete